Monday, January 23, 2006

Tickets: Deep South - Teasers

I point to a lot of content on this site, but I have rarely linked to something of my own creation. I'm happy to announce that Tickets: Deep South, a short film by yours truly and friends, has just entered post-production. As such, there are now a couple of teaser trailers available on the official site, which is currently also barely started. Look for updates to the site's look and content, and for now watch our trailers. It should be noted that this is a spin-off project derived the Tickets: The Movie, which was a previous awesome link.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So..umm...is it a teaser because you can't see it or download the stuff fromm the quicktime site?

Will! said...

It requires Divx. Go to the Divx Homepage and install the appropraite stuff for your operating system. I know the PC ver. of Divx play is free, and I know the Mac has a free trial at the very least. Another route you can take if you are on PC is by installing the defiler pack. This pack enables playing of all kinds of video.