Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas Triplepost

So I've decided to line up a triple shot of Christmas happiness for the holiday. First, something special from me: A Christmas card I illustrated personally. And yes, the joke on the t-shirt is a barely-changed version of something funny I saw in a Jhonen Vasquez comic. Hope that's not a problem for you. (No lawsuits, please, as I don't have any money).
Christmas Card

Secondly, some people don't have the money to put up a traditional Christmas tree. Others feel that while it's nice and all to have a regular tree, Christmas is a good opportunity to make something new. Here are some good do-it-yourself Christmas "trees."
DIY Christmas Tree Photos

And Finally, one of the best Christmas stories ever told. I read this aloud to some friends last year and couldn't get all the way through it because I was crying too hard. Crying with laughter! The author is, of course, the esteemed Martin Sargent.
Beth and the Christmas Quilts

No comments: