Tuesday, January 01, 2008

YouTube: Top Hotties

Time for a new year. I'm recommitting to posting each weekday while still struggling vigorously in the fight against maturity. This site is a flash-based mosaic of the top sexy videos from YouTube, updated twice weekly. I can't say for sure, but I believe it's automated and based on tags, ratings, and views. From here you can get a thumbnail for each vid and easily watch the whole thing yourself. Be warned, this site has little discretion. When browsing the mosaic updated on Dec 29, 2007 I not only found videos like "How To Be a Sexy Pop Star," but also things like "Sexy Men Kissing (The Original)," which is just what it sounds like, "Hot for Words," a sexy video blog about the origins of language, and even "Do Ya Think I'm Sexy? - Tiny Tim." Cool format, too. Thanks to Greg for the link!

No comments: