Friday, July 18, 2008

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

Here's Joss Whedon's new online project. It's got Neil Patrick Harris playing a villain, Nathan Fillion playing a hero, and Felicia Day playing a normal girl. All of them break into song. As of this writing all three acts should be online, but the third and final one goes up on July 18th 19th. A couple days after that, they will be taken down, and you will only be able to watch them by buying them online via itunes or purchasing a DVD. Don't miss the interesting story, high production values, and, most importantly, the singing, while it's still free.

2 comments:

Zensho! said...

This is some seriously entertaining stuff! After finally watching Buffy, I can finally appreciate the creative force who is Whedon (Firefly's meh for me).
I really hope Dr. Horrible wins the day.

Dave said...

heh, I'm the complete opposite. I loved firefly, but Buffy always annoyed me with its cheesy camp.